Saturday, January 11, 2014

Conspiracy theory for Courage the cowardly dog

Courage the Cowardly Dog

If you've seen courage The Cowardly Dog, you are probably aware that it is one of the all-time creepiest kids shows that existed. When I was young, I wouldn't watch it, and I don't think I would be able to watch it today without getting freaked out. But for some reason I always found myself sucked into the episodes.
Well, here's one of many theories, but to me it's the most convincing:

Courage is a normal dog, and he sees life through dog eyes. In this theory it is assumed that courage actually lives in a small town, instead of the middle of nowhere. But, having elderly caretakers, they are too unfit or lazy to take him outside. This means that everything outside the house is nothing to him since he's never seen it.
When there is a visitor to Courage's home, it appears very strange to Courage and he freaks out. He wants to protect his owners, and in many episodes he finds himself in a panic trying to do that. Which makes sense, because he's a dog and dogs want to protect.
But since hes not used to the normal outdoors, the visitors appear as monsters and are distorted to be more evil.
Source: http://hubpages.com/hub/Cartoon-Conspiracy-Theories

No comments:

Post a Comment